Please click the button to the right for each rule in the Cooking category.
Cooking General Rules
- Three entries per school per event.
- Cooking does not advance to State.
- The dishes must come from authentic Germanic recipes. A copy of the recipe must be included with the dish along with its source. The source may be a traditional family recipe handed down in the family.
- Points will be given for presentation.
- Pictures of the student making the dish are recommended.
- There will be no refrigeration available and there will be no means to keep food warm.
- Food must be in place for judging by 9:00 am and dishes must be picked up by 12:30 pm. Any dishes not picked up at the end of the day will be discarded at the discretion of the site director.
Following are the cooking categories :
- Other Desserts